Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Photography Blog

This blog will follow my photographic journey. I am a novice amateur photographer.

I have two cameras, a point-and-shoot Fujifilm FinePix F50SE and a Canon EOS Rebel XSi digital SLR. I always have the Fuji with me and use it frequently at work for documentation.

For software I had been using Corel Paint Shop Pro. It was great when JASC owned it but Corel is not interested in customer service when the program doesn't work right (major issue making the program useless). When I got my new computer I decided to not install that program. I just got Photoshop CS5 yesterday and am looking forward to learning how to use it. I also have DxO Optics. I have only used that a few times but it seems like a very good program.

I love to take pictures but don't have much time to spend on it. Always learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment